Visa Required Schengen Visa
3 Months Validity

Kenya citizens need visa to visit Italy for tourism. Italy Tourist Visa has 3 Months Validity. Valid ID Cards/Passports are required. Document checklist can be referred below.


Visa application form: Fully completed with correct information, printed and signed at the end.
Two recent photos: Taken within the last three months, in compliance with the Schengen visa photo criteria.

Valid passport: No older than ten years and with a minimum validity of three months beyond your planned stay in Schengen. It must have at least two blank pages in order to be able to affix the visa sticker.

Flight Bookings and Intercity Travel Tickets: Submit Flight reservations for the country of your visit and return ticket. If you are travelling from one schengen city to another, include the travel booking tickets for these cities. These documents will confirm your entry and exit from the Schengen area.

Travel Health Insurance: Evidence that you have purchased health insurance that covers medical emergencies with a minimum of €30,000, for your whole period of stay.

Hotel Bookings: Evidence that shows where you will be staying throughout your time in Schengen. As proof you can submit Hotel/hostel booking with name, complete address, phone and e-mail of the host; Rent agreement if you have rented a place in the country you will be staying; Letter of tour organizer if you will be traveling with a tour agency.
Proof of Funds: Evidence that shows you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay in Schengen. This could be: Bank account statement, Sponsorship Letter from the person sponsoring your trip to the Schengen Zone or a combination of both.

Evidence of employment status:

Employed: A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job, Current bank statement of the latest 6 months, Income Tax Return (ITR), Original pay slips

Self Employed: Include a copy of your business license, Company bank statement of the latest 6 months, Income Tax Return (ITR)

Student: Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.No Objection certificate from School or University.

Retired: Submit proof of your retirement fund.

Travel Itinerary: A description of your trip to Europe, your purpose of travelling, which places are you going to visit in Europe, the time frame and all the travel related data.
For Minors: Submit either birth certificate / proof of adoption / custody decree if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent. Also submit a Letter of consent from parents, including passport copies of both parents/ legal guardian.